In light of the current situation with Covid-19, it is with a very heavy heart that we have taken the decision to close Puddleducks from 6pm tonight (23/3/20). As always, the health and safety of all our little ducks and our amazing staff team has remained our priority, we believe that the decision we have taken today will help to keep all of us safe. We are all living in incredibly challenging times, but I hope to welcome all of you back to our Puddleducks family when life returns to some level of normality.
I will remain contactable via email during this closure period. Sharon@puddleducksnursery.org
- city centre location near to Grand Opera House, Europa Buscentre and main motorway links
- private car park for child drop off and pick up
- purpose built 64 place day nursery
- from 0 to 5 years old
- highly qualified staff
- secure outdoor play area and unique 19m x 12m indoor play area
- 4 bespoke rooms:
2 x baby rooms (0-2 years) - Little Chicks & Goslings
toddler room (2-3 years) - Ducklings
pre-school room (3-5 years) - Cygnets
- nutritionally balanced meals and sleep and rest time
- high quality service from a respected organisation with over 50 years' experience in child care
We accept Childcare Vouchers from many providers - please speak to Sharon for more details.
Employers For Childcare Vouchers is the only Childcare Voucher provider that is a Social Enterprise, therefore 100% of its profits are reinvested into its charitable activities: advice and information services for parents on childcare and work-related issues. Visit their website or call freephone 0800 028 3008.
Puddleducks is a Social Enterprise of BCM